There are so many amazing benefits to using wild orange essential oil, including supporting healthy immune function, helping with digestion, creating an uplifting environment, and helping soothe anxiety.
One of the best things about citrus essential oils is the wide variety of uses:
1. Use Wild Orange oil to freshen the air. Need to freshen up the kitchen? Want to bring a bright, refreshing aroma into your bedroom? Diffusing Wild Orange oil not only makes the air smell lovely, but it can help to purify the air as well. Anytime you want to dispel unwanted odors, you can diffuse Wild Orange oil to clear the air and replace unpleasant smells with the citrus aroma of fresh oranges.
2. Add Wild Orange oil to a glass of water for a flavorful drink and internal benefits. Easily take advantage of the benefits of Wild Orange oil by taking it internally. Simply add a drop to a glass of water to help support digestion, cleanse the body, and provide the body with antioxidants.* Even a single drop of Wild Orange oil will give plain water a delicious burst of flavor, while also providing your body with the wonderful internal benefits of Wild Orange essential oil.
3. Use Wild Orange oil to cleanse and purify surfaces around the home. Like many citrus essential oils, Wild Orange has a high concentration of limonene, which makes it effective for household cleaning. Use Wild Orange oil to wipe down surfaces or get rid of sticky residue. For an easy homemade cleanser, simply place 10–15 drops of Wild Orange oil in a four-ounce spray bottle, filled with water, and spritz over surfaces around your home.
4. Diffuse Wild Orange oil to create an uplifting atmosphere. For those days when you feel like you’re stuck in a rut, you can instantly create an uplifting atmosphere with Wild Orange oil. Diffuse Wild Orange in the kitchen while the kids do homework, in the bathroom while you get ready for the day, or in the car while you do your daily errands. By creating an uplifting, cheery environment, you’ll be ready to handle anything that comes your way.
5. Use Wild Orange oil when cooking to add flavor to beverages or baked goods. Are you a fan of orange-flavored drinks or treats? By adding just one drop (or less) of Wild Orange oil to smoothies, teas, or homemade slushies and popsicles, you can enjoy a tasty, flavorful treat in no time. Many people have also found that adding Wild Orange oil to baked goods like breads, muffins, cookies, and cakes is a great way to add a kick of flavor.
6. Use Wild Orange when you’re dragging in the afternoon. If you seem to feel bored, tired, or sluggish during the afternoons, you might just need to energize your space. Create an invigorating, energizing atmosphere by diffusing Wild Orange oil at your work desk or your home office.
Immune System Booster Kriya:
Posture: Sit in easy pose with a light jalandhar bandh (neck lock).
Mudra: Bend the left arm and raise the hand up to shoulder level. The palm faces forward. The forearm is perpendicular to the ground. Make Surya Mudra with the left hand (touch the tip of the ring finger to the tip of the thumb). The mudra of the left hand may slip during practice; keep it steady. Make a fist of the right hand, pressing the tips of the fingers into the pads at the base of the fingers; extend the index finger. With the extended index finger, gently close off the right nostril.
Breath: Begin a steady, powerful breath of fire, emphasizing the beat at the navel; the navel must move.
Focus: Concentrate at the brow point.
Closing: Inhale deeply and hold the breath. Interlace all the fingers (beginning with the right thumb uppermost) and put the palms in front at a level just below the throat about 14 inches away from the body. Try to pull the fingers apart with force, resist and create tension. When you must, exhale. Repeat this sequence 3 more times. On the last exhale, discharge the breath by blowing through your upturned lips, with the tongue curled back on the roof of the mouth. This will seal the upper palate upward.